Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just joined WatchFreeks...looking forward to learning lots about watch collecting from the group. Just started collecting about 2 years ago. Before that I usually used one watch until it just about fell apart. Now have over 50 timepieces from various watch manufacturers and have even got one of my sons interested in watch collecting.:):)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club Sam...Glad you joined us freeks...Look forward to your participation...Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Welcome Seniorsam!! Good to have you Bro! Makes me feel..................... so not alone! LOL!!!!! (music plays) Those oldies but goodies remind me of ........ "US"!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Welcome Seniorsam!! Good to have you Bro! Makes me feel..................... so not alone! LOL!!!!! (music plays) Those oldies but goodies remind me of ........ "US"!!!!!
Thanks....Tell me are you & I the only two senior citizens on this forum. I checked the tell your age post and have not seen anyone with our years of experience listed. I wonder if we get any special benefits for our providing our most ancient thoughts & wisdoms on this site

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Welcome Sam sounds like you have an impressive collection going already.Please enjoy yourself here.
ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts