Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do all my talking, trading and selling usually on Reddit but I recently received an NFW Autopilot, Watch Freeks LE and came here to trade or sell it but it looks like I have to wait 60 days. So I’ll be here skulking around.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
With respect, instead of "skulking around" here, why not just sell on your watch where you normally do?

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
It's cool that you found us Zombie. ..Hope to see
you enjoying your watches, and that you drop in
once in a while, and have fun with us. :)

Welcome !

..and enjoy !!!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I do all my talking, trading and selling usually on Reddit but I recently received an NFW Autopilot, Watch Freeks LE and came here to trade or sell it but it looks like I have to wait 60 days. So I’ll be here skulking around.
Better read the forum rules... you have to have a minimum amount of posts as well. This is by design to discourage driveby dudes popping in here just to unload a clunker

Reactions: GoodWatch

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hey Zombie, welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself while you pass clearance with post counts. I'll be honest, Reddit escapes me as a watch seller. Maybe you can throw in a few tips as to how it is used? At any rate, it would be a good start to get your count going in the right direction.

Again,

Welcome!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Bye, bye :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts