Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Some of you know that I have a very bad back. The holiday rush has caused it to act up. The doctor gave me some new meds today. I'm just sharing this because the meds make me a bit loopy and if I say or do anything strange (stranger then normal :%) I am going to blame the meds. It is not my fault officer, I am under the influence of prescribed medication. :lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Weird....you acting lately been. How reading well posts forum on? Problem no, relax!:BE:BE:BE:BE:BE

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
Some of you know that I have a very bad back. The holiday rush has caused it to act up. The doctor gave me some new meds today. I'm just sharing this because the meds make me a bit loopy and if I say or do anything strange (stranger then normal :%) I am going to blame the meds. It is not my fault officer, I am under the influence of prescribed medication. :lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

This is the first time you actually make sense to me. :b:b:b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Some of you know that I have a very bad back. The holiday rush has caused it to act up. The doctor gave me some new meds today. I'm just sharing this because the meds make me a bit loopy and if I say or do anything strange (stranger then normal :%) I am going to blame the meds. It is not my fault officer, I am under the influence of prescribed medication. :lol
I don't understand your point!

Could you elaborate further?






:lol:lol:lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Some of you know that I have a very bad back. The holiday rush has caused it to act up. The doctor gave me some new meds today. I'm just sharing this because the meds make me a bit loopy and if I say or do anything strange (stranger then normal :%) I am going to blame the meds. It is not my fault officer, I am under the influence of prescribed medication. :lol
I just wanted to make sure that you are still selling me your new Citizen Skyhawk that we agreed on this morning. I paid in full and I'm just waiting for your shipment information.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

I again wanted to thank you for agreeing to sell me your Skyhawk for $100. That's the best deal yet that I've gotten on such a beautiful timepiece. I'm just waiting for you to ship it out now that you confirmed my funds.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I again wanted to thank you for agreeing to sell me your Skyhawk for $100. That's the best deal yet that I've gotten on such a beautiful timepiece. I'm just waiting for you to ship it out now that you confirmed my funds.
Dream on my friend......:t
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

What are they? I like pain meds after my first knee surgery they gave me demerol and man I was having Webber carbs for lunch they where GREAT! I was still in pain I just didnt care!:lol

Spaceview wrote:
Some of you know that I have a very bad back. The holiday rush has caused it to act up. The doctor gave me some new meds today. I'm just sharing this because the meds make me a bit loopy and if I say or do anything strange (stranger then normal :%) I am going to blame the meds. It is not my fault officer, I am under the influence of prescribed medication. :lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I thought it was a hell of a try Rob!

CJ


Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
I again wanted to thank you for agreeing to sell me your Skyhawk for $100. That's the best deal yet that I've gotten on such a beautiful timepiece. I'm just waiting for you to ship it out now that you confirmed my funds.
Dream on my friend......:t
Yea I thought it was worth a shot. Hey Marc take some more meds and call me in the morning so we can discuss some of your watches that you want to sell for rock bottom prices. LOL!! Remember I'm here to help. LOL!!!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top