Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Great looking watch Don..Never seen this brand before..Thanks for posting about it..

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have never been a fan of their watches, but I am liking that 1000m diver a little bit!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I have never been a fan of their watches, but I am liking that 1000m diver a little bit!
im with you Ron............never loved anything of theres before, but this one has my eye for sure..............

·
Registered
258 Posts
imported post

super looking watch:cool:

tattoo chef wrote:
Taken from Tlex's blog fromhttp://oceanictime.blogspot.com/

By TLex Here's a sneak peek in the form of some very good-looking renderings of LÜM-TEC's new 1000m Diver due for release in 2010. Made entirely in Switzerland and designed from the ground up. Its 46mm case with internal bezel will house either an ETA 2824 or Sellita SW300 (yet to be decided). Retail will be in the $1500 range.

Chris Wiegand, LÜM-TEC's President has told me they are just making the first molds and prototypes now and he assures me they will glow like mad and will take all the punishment one can dish out. Stay tuned for more on the 1000m as well as a LÜM-TEC 300m model that is also being worked on.

© LÜM-TEC

© LÜM-TEC

© LÜM-TEC

© LÜM-TEC

© LÜM-TEC

© LÜM-TEC

© LÜM-TEC

© LÜM-TEC

LÜM-TEC 300m (under development)

© LÜM-TEC

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

im going to have to say , it says 46mm , but im guessing with the way the crowns jet out and the design of the case that this plays easily like a 48mm.........i really diggin this watch............just didnt realize the price on this.....................

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice but definately out of my price range.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

ThoseLUMzillas look pretty darn cool!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
imported post

Don: That is a great looking watch. I wonder about the internal rotating bezel for dive use. I can remember concerns about the Invicta I force.

·
Registered
421 Posts
imported post

I've had a Lum-Tec for awhile....it's well made, really unbelievable Lum ( I DON"T know how to photo that)

Here is a wrist shot

Larry

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Great looking time pieces Don! Thanks for posting this thread. I for one, would definately be interested in these new issues.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts