Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Been waiting for the Leviathans return only to find that the shop is only giving 4 VP's. You bring this watch back with no SS bracelet and no automatic which I can stomach but then you really mess it up with only 4 VP's... Damn.

Sorry guys just venting.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Yeah the VPs are not appealing this weekend on most. Seeing a lot of 3 and 4 which is just not going to make me jump. I was really looking at the combat Lupah but wanted 5 VPs myself to make a move.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I agree; no auto means that it is not a Leviathan!!!
Hell, with all the SAN versions why they didn't designate one as a Leviathan baffles me....:b

CJ

tpdtopcop wrote:
Been waiting for the Leviathans return only to find that the shop is only giving 4 VP's. You bring this watch back with no SS bracelet and no automatic which I can stomach but then you really mess it up with only 4 VP's... Damn.

Sorry guys just venting.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Yeah the VPs are not appealing this weekend on most. Seeing a lot of 3 and 4 which is just not going to make me jump. I was really looking at the combat Lupah but wanted 5 VPs myself to make a move.
Hey Mike, Skelton said that if you wait for the presentation (Lupah) at 10p EST, there will be a little surprise. I'm guessing a couple of extra VP's

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

I think ShopNBC needed to increase its cashflow.....I have noticed fewer VP's on items; but also complaints on their facebook about it also....I think toooo many VP's put people into thinking they can afford anything; like they are financing cars for 6 years now.........not good for the economy or the people buying!!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Also, I do not think anything strange is going on with the value pays. Around the holidays they said over and over again that we were seeing the end of regular 5 or 6 value pays, with the exception of a few yearly events. I am not surprised to see 3 VPs. It is still better then NO value pay option...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.