Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

OK so like some of us might be interested in a WF GGT in the New Jersey Area

I'm just putting it out there - so please chime in maybe a mini GGT or a maxi who knows

sometime in April / May when the Frost thaws out??

Lets here from everyone who's interested - locals first - only to get an idea of #'s

probably done on a Saturday or Sunday for Lunch

What Say You Guys???

EDIT- NO PRIZES ETC - JUST A BUNCH OF GUYS GET TOGETHER AND TALK WATCHES ETC

I WILLDEFINITLEY NEED HELP ORGANIZING THIS THING IF IT GETS BIGGER THAN 5-10 OF US

Suggested location # 1 - Maggiano's Restaurant

- 600 Commons Way, Bldg. E, Bridgewater, NJ, 08807-2806
http://www.maggianos.com/locations/detail.asp?unit_id=001.025.0198

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

I am in Staten Island NY and Spaceview is in Jersey- kinda like is idea of a place in bridgewater -so i voted for that - but i'd be open to anywhere in Jersey within 1 hour drive etc from NYC

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm not a local but I'm chiming in anyway. I've been in contact with Don and I'm planning on coming there in the spring. So I'm interested. I wanna stay at Caesar's in AC.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

That would be great -when are you coming?? AC may be alittle far though but hey i'm open to any idea's right now

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm not a local but I'm chiming in anyway. I've been in contact with Don and I'm planning on coming there in the spring. So I'm interested. I wanna stay at Caesar's in AC.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Count me in. I like Bridgewater and I'll do the others if that is easier for the rest of the gang. AC is tough and would require an overnight for me.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
That would be great -when are you coming?? AC may be alittle far though but hey i'm open to any idea's right now

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm planning on end of April G.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I would like to come, but I would have a better idea when it gets closer. I don't know about any of the places you speak of since I've never been to that area before. My finances would also play a key role in whether or not I can afford to fly out there. It sounds fun.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a kick! Don't count me out, anything is possible. I might be able to schedule work related travel around that time.
CJ,

You're always welcome in NJ. Just give me enough lead time to notify Homeland security as to which airport you will be flying into. :%

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
w/e of March 27th or April 3rd??
Both dates work for me....:c

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I'll be in Sayreville, NJ and Manhattan during the last week of March/first week of April.

If it's going on then, I can come. :)
Even if it is not then we can meet for lunch or something if you have time.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

How did you know I was the poster child for the Do Not Fly list?
I'm hitchhiking!!!

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
Sounds like a kick! Don't count me out, anything is possible. I might be able to schedule work related travel around that time.
CJ,

You're always welcome in NJ. Just give me enough lead time to notify Homeland security as to which airport you will be flying into. :%

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Jack

right now we've got a tentative between 1 of 2 Saturdays

w/e of March 27th or April 3rd??

Jackprime1 wrote:
You know I'm in George....Just need a date so I can check my calendar.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

This is gonna be a small Local group - as i understand the times -i dont expect anyone to fly in - once the recession is REALLY OVER -we can do something more grand -i was just putting out feelers. :b

although i think CJ may come - then again in all probability he'll probably get caught up at the airport - Homeland Security and all!!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.