Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
Thanks! Super soft too. The challenge now is to buy more clothes that match this one :)
You know you have the WIS sickness bad, when you are purchasing clothes to match the watches, instead of vice versa.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know you have the WIS sickness bad, when you are purchasing clothes to match the watches, instead of vice versa.
Haha very true! My watches are mostly black or silver and I was originally planning to wear the FC on a black alligator. This combo just popped though, but I don't have much that matches well, yet! Yeah...I guess I have the watch bug pretty bad :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful combination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! :)
very nice timepiece. not only the strap, but also the entity of the watch is nice combo.
how about the price
Much appreciated! The watch cost $627 CAD + tax, so a total of $714 CAD (about $554 USD) through amazon.ca. The strap was about $250 CAD from watchstyle.com (plus tax/duties). All said, just over $1000 CAD for the watch/strap as pictured.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.