Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

it's cool that there is more places to go but were all breaking up.i joined WG when it frist open the frist day never was on a watch forum before well made alot of good friends there,now all the frist main members are all leaving frist z-freak and that crew started a forum which i know most and now watchfreeks it's all cool but i have to look for everyone now.and to top it off no one ask me here i had to find out through the grape vien.either way for those that don't know me i'm 43 hard core biker in a club and a car salesmen for FORD we never took a bailout or went bankrop.i been collecting watches for about 3 years now and have either sold you a watch traded you a watch in 1 case won a watch from me i sell and buy alot of watches on ebay and other forum.people going to the pa ggt will meet me there.i can show some ink and watches. weather half good will bring the bike harley that is.people that know of me know theres no problem with me and look forward to getting to know some new people and hang with some old friends..

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

From one loose cannon to another ~ It's my pleasure to meet you...Welcome to Watch Freeks.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club Loosecannon..Glad you joined us and look forward to your participation...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME! Glad to see you made the trip over here! This is a fun place with alot of good people! Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi LooseCanon, WELCOME! There is no reason why you cannot enjoy both sites. Glad you found us here through the grape vine. ....Bob

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Welcome. Thanks for stopping by. So far, for me, it's been fun here. At least it's not one big Invicta love-fest (so far). Love the watches myself but, please, not 95% of the posts. It gets kinda boring. I hope it stays pretty fresh here myself. I bounce back and forth, too.

So c'mon folks, let's mix things up a little.

T.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Bro! Good to see ya! I still love WatchGeeks, but James' forum is downright fun as well and alot of people from "WG". Going to the PA GGT as well so I'll see ya there. Oh, been ridin for 39 years now........... Harleys and one Indian squeezed in there for a bit. (sorry I let it go) Look forward to it buddy!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Welcome Loose glad you could join us in the madness

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts