Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys had time to see Hamilton's new Khaki Aviation Converter watches?

These new pilot's watches have 42mm stainless steel, or PVD coated stainless
steel cases, 100m WR, double AR coated sapphire crystal, cool bi-directional
“slide rule” bezels with mineral glass inserts, black, or blue sunray dials with
luminous hands, and markers, Hamilton 3-hand, GMT, along with chronograph
automatic movements, and stainless steel bracelets, and leather straps.

A few pictures...

Monochrome, and Hamilton with more everybody...

Hamilton Khaki Aviation Converter Collection 2020 // Review, Price

Hamilton Watch | Women’s & Men’s Watches | Official Website

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I like the three hands. Especially the PVD. But, I have no use for a slide rule other than looking cool. But if I ever get a pilot's license. These would be at the top of my list. 👍

·
Super Moderator
9,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the three hands. Especially the PVD. But, I have no use for a slide rule other than looking cool. But if I ever get a pilot's license. These would be at the top of my list. 👍

Thought you might like these Forza, and especially after getting your
first insanely cool Hamilton sir. 😀 But, yeah, the slide rule could be
a +, or - for a lot of people. You're right.

Have to admit, think it's neat to see from them. I don't think Hamilton
has had a watch with one in a while. 😎 (y)

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
That's a nice looking watch and while I'm generally a bracelet person, it does looks good on leather too.
I don't believe too many people would make use of the slide rule function but I suppose it's pretty much the same with most chrono's.

Thanks Tom

·
Super Moderator
9,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a nice looking watch and while I'm generally a bracelet person, it does looks good on leather too.
I don't believe too many people would make use of the slide rule function but I suppose it's pretty much the same with most chrono's.

Thanks Tom
Don't mention it Steve. 🙂

Really does look great with either bracelet, or strap. It's just a sharp looking
watch, and the slide rule doesn't seem to take too much away from the watch
I guess. Could even be a conversation starter come to think of it. 😄

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I like the GMT with the 6:00 date window. They're all nice, classic designs if a bit busy to my eyes.

What is not busy is the new look around here, very clean. Still adjusting to it though.

·
Super Moderator
9,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the GMT with the 6:00 date window. They're all nice, classic designs if a bit busy to my eyes.

What is not busy is the new look around here, very clean. Still adjusting to it though.

That one is fantastic looking Eric ! 👀 Between the look, and the blue, it's beautiful.

Yup, still getting used to the new look here as well. It's going to take some time, but you are right, it is neat. Have been trying out dark mode lately. That's pretty cool ! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts