Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,249 Posts
Those are pretty outstanding it looks like Mek ! :eek: :smile-thumb: Even though it's only in pictures you can tell this one is going to be special. Just looks more refined than even their other models if that's possible. Love all of the different finishes, along with bezel options for the watch also.

Really is neat Mek. THX for the look !

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
H20 Hydra - Formerly knows as Helberg CH10 - pre-Order now open!

FYi guys......my order is in

Ti case
minimal/dot ti bezel
ti crown
bronze dial with dome crystal
added 2 extra bezels - both bronze ones

The HELBERG CH10 was renamed to H2O HYDRA! But nothing else besides name and logo was changed!

I have been thinking the last months about the future direction of the two brands HELBERG and H2O. Speeding up this decision process was a lucky contact I have made in June, which has the possibility to change many things for H2O from 2016 onwards in a very positive way. Both facts made it necessary to change the naming of the HELBERG CH10 to H2O HYDRA. I count on your understanding.

H2O HYDRA is for me the perfectly fitting name and Wikipedia describes the name in the following way:
In Greek mythology, the Lernaean Hydra (Greek: Λερναῖα Ὕδρα) was an ancient serpent-like water monster with reptilian traits. It possessed many heads – the poets mention more heads than the vase-painters could paint – and for each head cut off it grew two more.

With our easy to change bezels the H2O HYDRA is a watch with different faces and heads. Buy one new bezel and get two new bezel engraving designs.

The new logo and name also fits nicely to the case design and the wave on the crown looks even better than before.

We have added two specials for returning customer and full payment. Please feel invited to join our H2O HYDRA pre-order on

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...goes diving - Page 63&txt=H2O HYDRA PRE-ORDER

·
Long Time Member
1,025 Posts
Lol ... already a thread man ;). I know you are excited. I am too. I did not know if Clemens would be able to make this happen or stay true to the original renders, but it looks great.

I was going to place the same order as you but after seeing a few pictures I may get the optional smooth bronze and smooth PVD bezels. Grade 5 Ti and bronze dial with Ti crown and domed crystal for the win!

My other grade 5 Ti watch is bulletproof.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Was looking at this watch today......formatted the watch but held off on pulling the trigger until I go back and make sure I have the correct configuration.
My mind changes about as much as I change my underwear so this will turn into a torturous procedure, no doubt!
Life is Good!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Great problems to have figuring out which combo to buy....lol

Clemens updated the configurator and now you can choose a bezel from all 3 bezel colour options ti, dlc and bronze. Originally you only could choose the bezel which is the same as the case material and then buy the addd'l bezels.

For those that already pre-ordered and paid for an extra bezel, they are being offered a free extra bezel of their choice.

If that's not the ultimate in kickass C/S I dunno what is.

Clemens is a man of the people.

:smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I currently own a Kalmar II and love it. That SOB Clemens keeps designing beautiful time pieces, allocating his creative efforts on the case and materials. He gets it. Using off-the-shelf innards that are already optimized and hidden from the wearer. My next order is for a Hydra. I suspect I will second guess the options I picked both before and after the watch arrives, which were all the standard features, TI case, TI bezel, TI crown. Usually get a domed crystal but unsure with this watch.

http://www.watchfreeks.com/photo_po...e=vB_Editor_QR&s=+&prod=attachments&ins=orig#

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Absolutely stunning. It looks fantastic on the wrist. Cannot wait to got this! Ive been paid in full and got all the extra bezels to boot.

You've hit another home run Clemens.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.