Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I'm doing the forum thing and saying hi. Not really a watch guy actually here on behalf of a customer/friend of my knife store who asked me to track down the date of his watch and found this place searching google. Probably will stick around and learn a little while I'm here. I've got nothing against watches I'm just a simple Casio wearing functioning watch guy, that said I have a $200 mudman that I wear with Solar charging and compass. I love all things outdoors and am a family man who includes them in everything I do. 19 years military. Love electronics as well. Thats about all.

Thank you all for providing such a community like this.

·
8,163 Posts
Welcome to our fine forum! I do hope you indeed find time and interest to stick around. You will find that although watches are the common denominator, it's all about loving life and friendship that counts. Not the size of ones watch collection or the horsepower of ones car :D

Reactions: Roarry

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
Welcome, my best friend lived in Athens GA, but has recently moved to South Carolina on Lake Hartwell.

Georgia is a beautiful state!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.