Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am very new to this forum and wanted to bring my new Ferro Airborne Pilot Watch to your attention that is now live on Kickstarter ( http://kck.st/1NhtSCe )

Inspired by vintage airplanes, Ferro Airborne Watches are geared with 44 mm Titanium case and buckle, chronograph, a date indicator, sapphire crystal and genuine leather straps. The Ferro Airborne also comes in copper case. The watch is 100 meter water resistant and uses a hybrid mechanical quartz movement for better time keeping and accuracy. The Airborne models also come in Automatic movements in both Titanium and Copper cases.

Your comments and thoughts are much appreciated.

Thank you :)
Bob Shah

·
Banned
754 Posts
Welcome to Watchfreeks ! Congratulations on accomplishing and surpassing your goal ! If I was into pilot watches, I would definitely be interested in the grey with blue accents. They all look great. I wish you much success in future projects.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Good Looking piece. I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
I must admit I like the design very much. It takes a cue from many existing designs but that is something that's done all over this industry. Like in car design, there's a limit to what you can up with. My order book is filled to the brim right now so I'm afraid I have to pass this one.

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Hi Bob, welcome to WatchFreeks ! :smile:

Really is incredible seeing just how nice these watches are looking. :) They have a definite aviation feel to them, but aren't content to be like many other aviation, or pilot's style watches. Think that's fantastic !

Just the case design, along with what they're made of alone is unique, as well as eye-catching. Then the sandwich dials, and their set-up takes things to new heights as well. ..Can see you guys really had, or have some great ideas, and it's awesome seeing it come to fruition in these beauties !

So neat to see Bob. ..Thanks very much, and all the best to everyone there !

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to WF indeed. I love the design of the both the quartz and the automatic version. As AtomicTom has stated, it is quite eye-catching without being overtly screaming "look at me!"

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
The unique case shape/size, crown and pushers shape, sandwich dial with plane at 12 o' clock, and lugs did it for me.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Welcome.
Very neat design you have. I like it.
The copper looks interesting.

All the best and good luck with your new venture.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello all,
First I wanted to apologize for not getting back to you folks sooner.
Thank you all for your kind comments :)
Anyone got their hands on a Ferro Watch?
Would love to get your thoughts on them.

Thanks again,
Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts