Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

much better without the limited edition on the dial.........Tuna, what makes this different then the limited edition one?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
much better without the limited edition on the dial.........Tuna, what makes this different then the limited edition one
Good question Don. Not exactly sure if there is a difference. Maybe Daniel realized that not everyone wanted LE printed on their bezel? I would imagine that this one is still limited.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

the LE on the front of the bezel looked low class and cheesy - I think it was pretty obvious he had to make the change for SALES purposes....

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Great looking watch TK!! What movement does it have??
5040f Seattle. It looks like all of the new Rex'x have them.
Thanks TK, not really up on the Renato brand, getting there though. After receiving my Stallion I gained a huge appreciation for them. I only wish I would have learned about them sooner!!!:x

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

You're not too late CJ. You can grab some of the originals on the Bay, and the new ones can be had for some decent prices during Renato visits.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Does anyone make a more busy dial than renato and how can you call it a dive watch with that duel deplpyant clasp! Step up and put a divers clasp with dive extension on the dive series!!:?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
Does anyone make a more busy dial than renato and how can you call it a dive watch with that duel deplpyant clasp! Step up and put a divers clasp with dive extension on the dive series!!:?
Trev, i am with ya on both accounts. I do not love the busy dials, and prefer some of the older Renatos, and your right, it is wierd to have a dive watch and have a dual deployant clasp, i for one dont like dual deployant watches at all really, guess its just the design they were going after........

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

C'mon fellas, you know DM is about the fashion. We know it's a diver in name only. I do like it though, but I'm a busy dial nut job! I also like the simple dial designs of a true dive watch. Strange dichotomy, I know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts