Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Seems to be a new diver coming November 1st from Deep Blue.....looks pretty clean and packs a punch......

AUTO HELIUM Valve

Product DescriptionMaster 2000 Diver Black Bezel Black Dial Blue Hands 2000 meters/6600 Depth rating Anti-magnetic to 70000 a/m Automatic Helium release Valve Sapphire crystal with A/R Coating Swiss ETA 2824-2 Auto Movement,‬‪ Stainless steel 316L Case & Bracelet Diver bracelet with extension , screw links, 1/2 links, deploy clasp Super-LumiNova BGW9 Blue lume Blue lume unidirectional 120 click bezel 46mm case 18mm height 22mm Lugs

http://www.deepbluewatches.com/ma20di.html

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I really like the look of that one. Very nice!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Haven't bought this one yet. Doesn't come out to November 1st. Thought everyone might like the heads up.......would like to own it though.

mikeizzy wrote:
Congrats. The watch looks great. Wear it in great health.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

How did I miss that one??!! Has a nice look, just enough differences from the traditional to give it and 'edge".

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Just posted on their site today so it would have been easy to miss.....trying to get more details from the owner right now as far as approximate price range.....

Seattle wrote:
How did I miss that one??!! Has a nice look, just enough differences from the traditional to give it and 'edge".

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Just got an email from the owner Stan and this will be under $700 but he didn't say how far under.....just an fyi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts