Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Debaufre New Product Introduction:
Announcing the new 44-mm Aero Gent watch, the Evolution of Tradition. For the past 2 years Debaufre has produced a historically accurate homage timepiece to the famous World War 2 pilot watches. We called it the Nav-B watch. We offered these watches in a 44-mm and 48-mm case with an automatic and hand-wind movement. Now the natural evolution of tradition is called the Aero Gent, first in its class, it's the new "old" watch. Sleek design, inspiring color, clean lines, the Aero Gent is the pilot's watch for 2010. Powered by the famous Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement housed in a 316L surgical-grade stainless steel case with beautifully engraved case-back and crown. The Aero Gent watch is currently in production. Standard price will be $680, and the introductory price is $540. Buy yours today.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

AWESOME looking piece! They make such great watches!! If I wasn't going for my Breitling, I would have bought their GMT with the Pepsi bezel. This pilot's watch is real nice looking and something I would definately wear.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Pilot watches are a great alternative to the many diver style watches.

Their simplicity is so refreshing compared to some of the over complicated, gaudy stuff that's out there.

T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts