Watch Freeks banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
The accuracy for the ETA 2824

• the Standard grade is adjusted in two positions with an average rate of +/−12 seconds/day, with a maximum daily variation of +/−30 seconds;
  • the Elaborated grade is adjusted in three positions with an average rate of +/−7 seconds/day, with a maximum daily variation of +/−20 seconds;
  • while the Top grade is adjusted in five positions with an average rate of +/−4 seconds/day, with a maximum daily variation of +/−15 seconds.

Not sure what grade they put in there, but I would think it would settle down a bit. 2 to 6 seconds would be a Chronometer grade, which I doubt that has.
If it was running minutes a day fast, I would think magnetized, but not at the numbers your getting.

Also, set it time.gov and check it against that. If you're not going to be using it at that time, every now and then switch the position of the watch to, Crown Down, Dial Up and 12'Oclock Down, and see what you get after 24 hours.

If you want 2 to 6 sec. a day, you will have to get it regulated if none of the above helps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.