Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I saw this advertised in one of an upscale men's magazine and then started doing some research. I have no idea what this costs, but it is an amazing watch and may be on my must have list very soon.

The Citizen Signature Grand Complication features
minute repeater
1/4 second chronograph
perpetual calendar
and much more!

There are few pictures on the net yet but here is how you get to it on their website

Got to http://www.citizen-signature.com/ - then click on COLLECTION - then choose GRAND COMPLICATION - then choose BZ0004-59A

This is one incredible watch!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I saw this advertised in one of an upscale men's magazine and then started doing some research. I have no idea what this costs, but it is an amazing watch and may be on my must have list very soon.

minute repeater
1/4 second chronograph
perpetual calendar
and much more!

There are few pictures on the net yet but here is how you get to it on their website

Got to http://www.citizen-signature.com/ - then click on COLLECTION - then choose GRAND COMPLICATION - then choose BZ0004-59A

Agreed, very cool! I have 2 Citizen Eco Drives, the overall fit, finish and operation are top notch (not to mention the Lume, unreal!!).

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Nice one!! I have a few "eco drives" and they are very cool pieces. Only about a 44mm though.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

The Citizen Eco Drives are like a pair of Elephant boots, you don't ever have to touch them or do anything to them and wear them everyday and they will last forever, Great Watches.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I cant find these for sale anywhere - I wonder if they are even available yet?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
I was just drooling over that watch today...they have them in Golf Digest. OMG is that a great looking time piece!!!!
I agree 100% and now have seen then 2 or 3 times in great magazine print ads, but still can not figure out where to purchase them at or even look at them.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

minute repeater
1/4 second chronograph
perpetual calendar
and much more!

"DITTO" Love the design and simple gold work on the bezel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
imported post

My jeweler carries this watch, it is beautiful and I'm considering getting it for my hubby.. but it's pretty pricey (not as bad as you'd think)... but still.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm wearing one of my Citizen Eco-Drives right now. I love these watches. Very reliable and they are just plain cool.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

That is an awesome timepiece James. The entire Citizen Signature line is amazing. ....Bob

·
Registered
17 Posts
imported post

I Have this Watch in my Collection and love it.I got the one with the Gold Accents and would Highly recommend this one to everyone.
I have to find out about Posting Photos so I can add :picto my Posts.:)TVDinner wrote:

minute repeater
1/4 second chronograph
perpetual calendar
and much more!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

The BZ0016-50E is titanium. I like that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I cant find these for sale anywhere - I wonder if they are even available yet?
Citizen has only certain retailers that sell the signature line.In my area one place would only sell at the MSRP price and would not budge but I found another place that sells the Signature Line and at a discounted price.

On the Signature site you can locate retailers from there and was how I was able to locate them

Hope this helps if you want to go take a look at them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts