Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

check out the new chase durer ramjet, soon to be released............

http://www.chase-durer.com/watches/_sp_ramjet.html

no specs yet, but i emailed Marianne about it asking for the specs and info on it...

just from looks alone this replaces the special forces for me............i have found a new grail......

and promenade watches is an authorized dealer for them, and they have it listed int the steel version with blue dial to be $665 for it.............

i cant wait to hear more about this.......this is one that i will have to pick up......

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
check out the new chase durer ramjet, soon to be released............

http://www.chase-durer.com/watches/_sp_ramjet.html

no specs yet, but i emailed Marianne about it asking for the specs and info on it...

just from looks alone this replaces the special forces for me............i have found a new grail......

and promenade watches is an authorized dealer for them, and they have it listed int the steel version with blue dial to be $665 for it.............

i cant wait to hear more about this.......this is one that i will have to pick up......
They really do have nice looking stuff. And to tell the truth, sometimes you just gotta go for it, spend a couple extra bucks and get a really nice piece. I like these and I also like Zenos and Hamiltons for nice mid-priced (under $1000) watches. Not sure about you (I know you like the Twilight) but I want to wear something that not almost everyone has. I'm keepng an eye out for just the right C-D then I'm going for it.

T.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Don, that is a sweet looking piece! I haven't seen that one before. If I wasn't going for my Breitling, I would definately be looking at this one to buy!

·
Registered
149 Posts
imported post

I saw this advertised in IW magazine in late 2008 and called Chase from the book store and talked with marianne directly that day and she said it would be the biggest watch Chase has ever made. Still waiting patiently for it to be released. Hopefully soon since it has been two years on my radar. :l

·
Banned
861 Posts
imported post

Any word on which movement they will be using? I own a couple of the Falcon Command models. The Eta 251.262 movements used in mine are outstanding IMO.

·
Registered
212 Posts
imported post

Very nice but I feel it has no special effect, jmho. I'll still take my SF1000. See if Princeton Watch picks it up...:wf

1 - 16 of 16 Posts