Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Freak
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Today I had a couple of Speedway XL bracelets swapped. I love doing this kind of thing with my watches. They always end up looking better then original. Unfortunately I couldn't do this one myself, had to take it to my jeweler.

I started out with these two watches.

and

After the swap I ended up with these.

and

My next MOD will be to my Meteorite XL Dial.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very cool. I love stuff like that also. Nice work!

·
Super Freak
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

stien57 wrote:
Nice job.Made classier watches even classier.Way to go.Did you have any problems when you were swapping them out?
ken
Thanks guys. This is a project I would usually work on but I didn't have the right size allen key to take the bracelets off. I took it to my jeweler and left it to him. He first tried to do it without changing from the lugs and found that the bracelets were not compatible due to different sleeve sizes. He then removed the bracelets from the lugs, which is what I would have done to begin with, and found that was the way to go.

I am very happy with the improvement! :c Unfortunately the next MOD I want to do calls for taking the watch apart so that will have to go to the jeweler also. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.