Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
That's a fine combo, looking superb.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Super combination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Did the same thing x2 (but through the Android site before they went into hibernation mode, at a crazy good price) and attached it to my 2 Borealis SeaDragons. Want to eventually buff out the Android stamp (sorry Wing ;)) so it doesn't have such a Franken look, but outside of that I really like both the look and the solid build of this bracelet! Yours looks like it was made for that Barbos! Fantastic match up IMHO :clapping-hands-abov!

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Check that out Joe ! Yowza, looks like it was meant for this watch ! :clapping-hands-abov :eek: The way the links are done really plays off the bezel just right, and makes you appreciate the whole design more. Even the markers on the dial, and hands seem to become more noticeable. Very very nice !!! What a beautiful combo, and great get ! Congratulations here Joe !

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
That looks really good…almost like it was OEM made for the watch. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bye Joe, my name is Tullio, where do you have buy the bracelet of your Barbos mariene blue ? is very beautiful...!

Welcome to WF, Tullio, and thanks. The bracelet was sold by Android (now Aragon Watch) during a liquidation sale. I don't think there are any left, but you might try calling Aragon in Deerfield Beach, Florida to inquire.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts