Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just love it when you come home and find TWO highly-anticipaed pieces waiting for you? I know I do. :D

First up is my new Seiko 5-series Baby Monster.

This is my first new Seiko in some time, and the 8th in total in my collection. :) I'm pretty happy with the bracelet on it, but I'm planning on getting a Nato strap for it for a bit of variety. It's definitely got a tough look to it!

Next up? An absolutely gorgeous Bulova Precisionist. :D

This piece comes from out very own Watchdaddy1, who gave me a good deal on it. I have always loved this model ever since I saw it for the first time, and I just couldn't resist buying it any longer. :) This thing is a BEAST; close to 47mm in width. It sports a 24mm bracelet and it heavy enough to bludgeon someone to death with it. :) My nickname for this piece is just as I described it... The Beast. :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
:smileyface_hand_cla

Looking good esp. that Bulova.Enjoy it & wear it often, the Seiko ain't bad either:p

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very Nice!! Love 'em both, but that Seiko is SICK🏼🏼. Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheVostokGuy

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
What a day there Vostok !!! :eek: :smileyface_hand_cla Yeah holy cow ! The Monster really is aggressive looking, and doesn't look like a baby at all. :anim_63: Love the red, and black theme, and thnik that nato will rock too ! Can't get enough of the Precisionist either ! Boy, William kept that in phenomenal condition ! Beautiful !!! Double congrats here to you Vostok ! ENJOY !

·
Registered
489 Posts
Two watches in one day?! Looks like Christmas has come early for you my friend! Congrats on these two fine purchases!

Reactions: TheVostokGuy

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:smileyface_hand_cla

Looking good esp. that Bulova.Enjoy it & wear it often, the Seiko ain't bad either:p
Hehehe thanks, William! I already had someone offer me a serious chunk of change for the Bulova at work yesterday; I told him that it's not for sale. :D

Very Nice!! Love 'em both, but that Seiko is SICK🏼🏼. Congrats!!!
That's something I've always loved about the Baby Monster; they have a great aggressive look to them, but this color combination? It's just plain sexy. :D

What a day there Vostok !!! :eek: :smileyface_hand_cla Yeah holy cow ! The Monster really is aggressive looking, and doesn't look like a baby at all. :anim_63: Love the red, and black theme, and thnik that nato will rock too ! Can't get enough of the Precisionist either ! Boy, William kept that in phenomenal condition ! Beautiful !!! Double congrats here to you Vostok ! ENJOY !
Remember that size difference I mentioned between the Black Monster and the Baby Monster? Here's the proof... :D

I've got my Black Monster lined up with my Baby Monster right at the lower lugs; the Baby Monster is indeed bigger!

Two watches in one day?! Looks like Christmas has come early for you my friend! Congrats on these two fine purchases!
It sure felt like that! The hell of it is that I still have two pieces incoming; I've got a Swiss Legend Tungsten Pro Chronograph on the way right now, and I also have a second-hand Invicta 8926 Pro-Diver (the one with the Seiko NH35 movement onboard) that I just bought on the 'Bay. It seems I always haven something on the way to me now. :D

Reactions: watchdaddy1

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
V Guy:
Luv that Monster.
I have 2. An OM and a BM (SKX781)
The Bulova? Riteous watch as well.
I'm curently trawling for a INOX.

Enjoy yer watches

Lou Snutt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts