Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things I love about this forum is that you can find damn good deals on watches here, and if you're lucky, it'll be for a stunner like this...

Our very own Watchdaddy1 sold me this gorgeous Swiss Legend Tungsten Pro Chronograph, of which I am very pleased to add into my rotation. :) This watch is INCREDIBLY heavy for its size (heavier than my Bulova Precisionist, which is a serious chunk of steel) due to the Tungsten case and bracelet, and is, amazingly, incredibly comfortable to wear. This is my first Swiss Legend, and I definitely will be adding another to my collection if this piece is any indication of the quality. :)

Reactions: Reflex

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Pickup!!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,668 Posts
That is one impressive looking watch Vostok ! :cool: :clapping-hands-abov Has an almost Breitling look to it with the bezel, and set-up of the dial. Even the color of the dial is sensational ! :eek: Add in that incredible tungsten with the look, and weight that you are talking about, and you've got another winner !
..Man, William keeps all of his watches in such terrific shape it seems. Wow, giant congratulations once again !!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
That thing is gorgeous! Congrats on the acquisition!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Congratulations on an outstanding pick up. I have had that same model for a number of years now and I love wearing it. Enjoy it as much as I do.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Beautiful watch and yes it's very heavy but sits really well on the wrist. Only downside is having to use a jeweler's cloth or something all the time but then you have the strength of Tungsten to keep it from scratching so it's quite possibly the best beater ever. I miss mine. Looks like it's worth 3-4 times the price tag.
Congratulations on that gorgeous piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts