Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw this brand on another forum. I clicked on the link and immediately bought one. 3 days later, it arrived. Possibly the best 150 bucks I ever spent. Striking and beefy. Looks good on stage with the lights on it

This is from the web page

Movement: SII NH38A Open Heart with 24 Jewels
Movement Country of Origin: Japan
Case Measurements: 45mm
Case Thickness: 17mm
Crystal: K1 Crystal
Crown: Screw Down Crown
Strap: Polished Stainless Steel
Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 22mm W
Clasp: Fliplock Safety Push Button Deployant Clasp
Water Resistance: 200 meters - 660 feet
Weight: 8.2 oz
Additional Information: Mother of Pearl Dial

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yes, Aragon formerly Android. They seem to have a pretty good following over at the big watch forum. Good watches at really good prices; too bad most of their watches are on the large size. I have their Bioluminescence myself and think it is alot of watch for what I paid.

Yours is quite a looker, especially with the MOP. Enjoy it. :smile-thumb2:

Reactions: okcmco and ganson

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, Aragon formerly Android. They seem to have a pretty good following over at the big watch forum. Good watches at really good prices; too bad most of their watches are on the large size. I have their Bioluminescence myself and think it is alot of watch for what I paid.

Yours is quite a looker, especially with the MOP. Enjoy it. :smile-thumb2:

True words. Would not mind a thinner model with the same looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never heard of the brand. But I do like it. How is it at time keeping?

Well it's keeping time as well as any of my Japanese watches which is excellent. Build quality is quite good. This watch used to be android which is no longer making watches. But the designer wing is involved. Look him up on the website. Also, the brand is named after one of my favorite characters in the Lord of the rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.