Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been away for way too long! Rec'd a notice about the site in my email (which I rarely read) and checked ya all out again. Already 3 new posts! Where was I? Oh yeah... so this is my 4th TCM (Terra Cielo Mare - Earth, Sky & Sea). I obviously love the brand and this latest one is no exception. They are relatively an unknown brand (here in the US) and it is a shame! They are a wonderful brand that have excellent fit & finish. The straps are all handmade, beautiful boxes and presentation. Obviously Italian with Swiss ETA movements. Quality, all the way!

Okay, I keep getting lost, here is my latest, a mahooosive diver (please see user name). This one is the TCM Artiglio, which is good for 1000 meters (which is my usual minimum diving depth!). A beautiful bezel with really smooth motion, a HEV/HRV stem, ETA automatic movement, etc. This beast measures ~50mm +/- 1mm (depending on whether its across the case, bezel, or crown guard and comes in at a svelte 21.6mm thick with that thick domed sapphire crystal!! Not for the faint of heart. However it is Ti and 'only' comes in at 157g with the silicone/rubber or leather straps, which are quite comfortable. Okay, I'll get along with it and get to the pix...

I love this guy. In case your interested..., they are pretty hard to find.

·
Super Moderator
9,357 Posts
Holy cow, this really looks impressive ILikeemBIG ! :smile-thumb2: First off,
it looks incredible, and you really can see the fir, and finish looks exceptional
just from here. :happy0065: Love the side view of that amazing case, and the dueling
crowns, and whole personality of this one !

Wish we did see these more ILikeemBIG, but at least you have an awesome
fleet of them there ! ..BIG congrats to you!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy cow, this really looks impressive ILikeemBIG !
First off,
it looks incredible, and you really can see the fir, and finish looks exceptional
just from here.
Love the side view of that amazing case, and the dueling
crowns, and whole personality of this one !

Wish we did see these more ILikeemBIG, but at least you have an awesome
fleet of them there ! ..BIG congrats to you!!!
Thanx AtomicTom!

Just in case you are interested...

·
Super Moderator
9,357 Posts
Thanx AtomicTom!

Just in case you are interested...

You are very welcome I_Like_ em_BIG ! :)

Ooh nice shot of the Four Horsemen there ! :cool:

Love how all of these watches have that little extra flair, or personality
within them. Could be an accent color, or bold font, marker, or number,
or even eye-catching hands, and crowns ! ..Really are sensational !!!

Want to thank you for this terrific look sir. Keep on enjoying these ! :clap2:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all, Gents! We love showing our watches, huh?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Congrats on your latest acquisition! It's nice to see a new and different proper sized watch on the forums! ; - )

But seriously, I've been so over tiny wrist watches (37,38,39,40) and to think they're making a comeback in the market disappoints me. This hardware is a breath of fresh air or steel..I guess?

:smile-thumb:

Hey guys, I've been away for way too long! Rec'd a notice about the site in my email (which I rarely read) and checked ya all out again. Already 3 new posts! Where was I? Oh yeah... so this is my 4th TCM (Terra Cielo Mare - Earth, Sky & Sea). I obviously love the brand and this latest one is no exception. They are relatively an unknown brand (here in the US) and it is a shame! They are a wonderful brand that have excellent fit & finish. The straps are all handmade, beautiful boxes and presentation. Obviously Italian with Swiss ETA movements. Quality, all the way!

Okay, I keep getting lost, here is my latest, a mahooosive diver (please see user name). This one is the TCM Artiglio, which is good for 1000 meters (which is my usual minimum diving depth!). A beautiful bezel with really smooth motion, a HEV/HRV stem, ETA automatic movement, etc. This beast measures ~50mm +/- 1mm (depending on whether its across the case, bezel, or crown guard and comes in at a svelte 21.6mm thick with that thick domed sapphire crystal!! Not for the faint of heart. However it is Ti and 'only' comes in at 157g with the silicone/rubber or leather straps, which are quite comfortable. Okay, I'll get along with it and get to the pix...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on your latest acquisition! It's nice to see a new and different proper sized watch on the forums! ; - )

But seriously, I've been so over tiny wrist watches (37,38,39,40) and to think they're making a comeback in the market disappoints me. This hardware is a breath of fresh air or steel..I guess?

Hey Scott, thank you and I couldn't agree more. It seems that quality, larger watches are on the downside.

There's always this one...

Or, when I need a little more depth rating...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts