Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have we talked about this one already guys? It's a new Anonimo called the Nautilo.

This new watch has a stainless steel case measuring 44.4 mm, and with the bezel is 45.5 mm. The crown at 4 o'clock is actually protected by a structure that's part of the case everyone. With dial choices coming in black, blue, and silver with lumed dive markers, and hands. There is also an Anonimo logo on the second hand. Water resistance is 200 meters, and Sellita's SW-200 is behind everything. There's a leather, or rubber strap with the Nautilo too.

Here's a look...

Links to Dive into Watches, and Anonimo...

http://diveintowatches.com/2015/04/13/5910/
http://www.anonimo.com/collections/nautilo

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I'm on the fence. Definitely a departure from their previous designs.

Also, I thought I read somewhere Anonimo went under or something.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The crown guard looks amazing.

Not doing much for me other than the built in crown guard. I find it a little to bland in my opinion.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I like their older designs much better. This one is pretty much a "me too" watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
754 Posts
I like these much better than older designs. I'd be a buyer at $450 but I'm sure they'll cost more. Never seen one Anonimo I'd own til just now. The ones I've seen are basically fashion watches with good water resistance, to my eyes, nothing wrong with that but just not for me. Looks like a baby of a Panerai, Ancon and Edox. It wouldn't hurt if they go back to drawing board on those dials.

Very irresponsible person that took pictures and uploaded them. C'mon! Clean that up a little before shooting !

I like the case a whole lot. 12.45mm height so it won't stick out too much. I'll keep my eye out for the 2nd generations.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I like it , cushion case work very similar to SAS, Magrette etc . brands that I dig and yet, they cost more than $450.
Sellitas is pretty good, big crown a plus and the Bronze/DLC or all bronze are cool!!

As a footnote, IMO some of the "historical" Anonimo models were simply put, a bit crazy in design, gimmicky and unnecessarily complicated to service and repair....personally like the simpler, basic, true to their Italian roots design models , had two (below pics) that look very, very similar to the new Nautilus.....

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I like these much better than older designs. I'd be a buyer at $450 but I'm sure they'll cost more. Never seen one Anonimo I'd own til just now. The ones I've seen are basically fashion watches with good water resistance, to my eyes, nothing wrong with that but just not for me. Looks like a baby of a Panerai, Ancon and Edox. It wouldn't hurt if they go back to drawing board on those dials.

Very irresponsible person that took pictures and uploaded them. C'mon! Clean that up a little before shooting !

I like the case a whole lot. 12.45mm height so it won't stick out too much. I'll keep my eye out for the 2nd generations.

My favorite Anonimo watches were the Polluce models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts