Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Saw this on FB.
Micah said its close to same color as French canvas and that he will be adding these to his strap selection soon.

Edit: he can start making them now, just email and ask for American canvas. Price will be the same as the French Canvas.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
imported post

Hey everyone, thanks for checking out the American Canvas on FB (for those of you who could anyways).
The difference is subtle in pics but much more pronounced in real life: French Canvas (so named because the canvas comes from French ammo bags) is a rougher, thicker weave of canvas and has a more vintage-y feel to it.
American Canvas (so named because the canvas comes from American military surplus) has a finer weave to it. It retains a vintage style, but it's more refined. I made the one on my FB post as a test for a buddy, I was skeptical that it would be enough different to bother with but in person it's quite a bit different, though the colors are very similar obviously.
P.S. I make every strap by hand myself right here in America, indonesia isn't involved at all as far as I can tell:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts