Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just got here and sized it. Really nice yellow and hard to beat $70 daily deal price. Nice heavy watch, good bracelet also. Really happy with the yellow color and overall look of the watch.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Not real high on the end links but for $70 you cant complain. I do like the new bezel a lot more then the old version! Nice all around grab there TV!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Finally got the "Pirahna" OG -LOL

looks great TV -looks better than the Pirahna!!!

did you size this one yourself???????

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice James, and it's a GMT, I didn't know the OG's came in a GMT.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Many people read at length on WG the mess and situation I had with AirWatches about the old Pirahana Yellow Ocean Ghost where they lied online and then continued to lie on the phone. I hate them and recommend no one ever uses that compan for anything.

That being said, because of that mess I ended up with the newer version of this watch, that looks way better (in my opinion) and for $75 less. So maybe I should thank Air Watches for being such scum bags, lol.

And George - no. I was at my friends store looking at the new Citizen eco drives and he did it for free while we talked.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Enjoy it Brotha -it looks sweet!!!

is there an echo in here???

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
DenFromNM wrote:
New model just released in October!
Cool thanks Ron, I haven't really been keeping up on Invicta lately, with all the continous shows they were having on Shop, I was getting tired of the same things over and over again.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
DenFromNM wrote:
New model just released in October!
Cool thanks Ron, I haven't really been keeping up on Invicta lately, with all the continous shows they were having on Shop, I was getting tired of the same things over and over again.
this one was not on the Invicta shows - it was on one of the daily deal sites!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

That's sweet, James! I like that watch a lot and considered getting it when I saw it.

The OGII line is one that I will continue to buy. :)

ENJOY!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . I like the heck out of that!!! The numerals look way better than the Pirahna's!!!! Nice pick up, especially at that money !!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts