Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As most know I ordered a great watch box. There is a thread about it at http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=303&forum_id=46#top

Well today it FINALLY arrived (after being back ordered for about a month).

I COULD NOT be any more excited. It is furniture quality, heavy and well made. The pillows are very well made and as you will see the individual compartments are 4 INCHES WIDE - literally every watch fits in this box. AND the same HUGE watches fit on the lower drawer and close with no touching, rubbing or problems. Both the top and lower drawer have the great ring slots to the left which will be perfect for rings and cuff links (or anything)

As you will see below the packaging was VERY well done and basically 3 boxes within boxes with additional protective covering also. Very well done.

So everyone can see everything I took un-boxing pics of each step! I used a SAS and a Sea Spider - both big watches for the pics so you could see how much room there really is.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Very nice James. What did you give for it? I should be getting my Invicta box sometime around the end of the month.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I really like that watch box James. I remember you ordering it a while back. It looks like something that I need to pick up as well. Thanks for the pics. That always helps me in making a decision.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Very nice James. What did you give for it? I should be getting my Invicta box sometime around the end of the month.
ONLY $90, which was a steal now that I have actually seen it. it is furniture grade quality and really really nice. This is one purchase that I am way happier with once I have received it then before looking at any pictures or reading testimonials. It is that nice.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
ONLY $90, which was a steal now that I have actually seen it. it is furniture grade quality and really really nice. This is one purchase that I am way happier with once I have received it then before looking at any pictures or reading testimonials. It is that nice.
Thanks. Will probably go that route once my collection grows a bit more. Appears the big stuff fits with ease.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Very Nice TVD...I really like that case. I think i am going to order one for myself. I like how it holds the bigger watches and it looks high end. $90 bux can't go wrong with that...Congrats and use it well...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Here are some quick pics with some watches in it. I put a few of my wife's in there also because she wanted to be in the pictures, lol

On the ring side we have rings, cuff links and some bracelets.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

thanks for all the pictures. looks like a really nice watch box. huge compartments.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I have got to get me a couple of those, Niiiiiice!
well order soon because it took forever to get them. Ever since the post on WG they have constantly been on backorder because so many people bought them.

But I can say that it was 100% worth the wait!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

looks like i'm gonna have to donate my little box of 20 small watches to the wife and get one of these bad boys!!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Here are some quick pics with some watches in it. I put a few of my wife's in there also because she wanted to be in the pictures, lol

On the ring side we have rings, cuff links and some bracelets.

WOW...that's one sweet watch/jewelery box....and for $90...that's a steal!!! Great pickup....may have to look into getting one for myself!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

That is a gorgeous piece of furniture to keep your timepieces in. It even has space for some jewelry. Very nice James. ....Bob

·
Registered
59 Posts
imported post

That's one of the best watch cases that I have seen. Congratulations. I have a 20 watch case that has a similar look to it but it doesn't have the ring tray and the watch compartments are only 2" wide. Your case is definitely the way to go for collectors of large watches.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I got mine James, it is a great watch box. now I need to get more watches to fill it. your pictures are great

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

I love it. people who see the case are blown away at how nice the case it, lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Just ordered one for myself today. Can't wait for it to show up.:)
when is your delivery date Mike!?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts