Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come to the conclusion i have a sickness. After some thought i dawned on me the constant buying,selling and trading of watches is become my addiction. Is there a rehab for this??

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have come to the conclusion i have a sickness. After some thought i dawned on me the constant buying,selling and trading of watches is become my addiction. Is there a rehab for this??
They're worse than crack. :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Boy can I relate to this. Hardly a day goes by without me checking the forums, eBay, WatchRecon, and a myriad of other sites pertaining to watches. :D

Reactions: TheVostokGuy

·
Registered
650 Posts
Boy can I relate to this. Hardly a day goes by without me checking the forums, eBay, WatchRecon, and a myriad of other sites pertaining to watches. :D
Wanna know the really BAD part about this for me? I've got a vintage Vostok Amphibia Antimagnetic in the mail to me now, I just pulled the trigger on a 090-series Vostok Amphibia today, and now I'm looking into adding a Stuhrling Original into the collection... I swear, this forum is little more than a crackhouse. :D

PS: Did I mention the trade I finalized today for a Seiko SKX007?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Wanna know the really BAD part about this for me? I've got a vintage Vostok Amphibia Antimagnetic in the mail to me now, I just pulled the trigger on a 090-series Vostok Amphibia today, and now I'm looking into adding a Stuhrling Original into the collection... I swear, this forum is little more than a crackhouse. :D

PS: Did I mention the trade I finalized today for a Seiko SKX007?

I just read that thread about you agonizing over a Sturhling. I say, "DO EEETT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE!"

I don't know of any rehabs, but I do know several dozen enablers who are there for you.
Yeah, we're all those little devils standing by his left shoulder saying "pull the trigger! You know you want that watch in your collection! It's beautiful! Precious...."

:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
There is a solution, have no money lol. After my first watch purchase in march, I said I would buy a few more before summer ended. Still yet to buy one. Saving for a house and that seadoo. Lol

·
Registered
489 Posts

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Rehab starts immediately when they put the lid down on your coffin..

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Rehab starts immediately when the put the lid down on your coffin..

Well Said, cuz you ain't taking any watches with you to the Happy Hunting Ground

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
My justification is "The devil makes me do it".
Currently 28 pieces in my watch herd.
Everything from Hamilton pocket watches from my RR Engr days
to Scuba Dudes from Cristopal City, Mother Russia.
Even owned a circa 1941 - 1945 military issue A11. (Wish I had
that one back).

Lou Snutt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts