Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
my take.....Not in a million years......Its an asian piece at a fairly high price for such.....God knows what you will do if and when you ever need service on it.......

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I wouldn't buy it for 1/2 the price....it's not my style and it's not worth the money. That's my opinion....get my drift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
$1000 investment in a Kickstarter-ish pre-sale for a watch with a Chinese movement?

IMO, NEBULA =

Reactions: ericf4

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I will say two things, though: 1 - that video would be great on a big screen with surround sound; 2 - that watch does look cool... just not $1000 from an unknown company cool. Save for a URWERK.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
My opinion is superfluous because I'm not very partial to (exposed) tourbillon (whirlwind) movements. The concept behind it is sheer engineering genius, devised in 1795 and an attempt to overcome the influences of gravity. To me it doesn't add anything to a watch. Yes, it's a horological 'tour de force' but all to often it becomes a goal and not a means. I wouldn't do it. Waste of money.

Reactions: RickF and ganson

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
BTW, the above post was my 2K milestone :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
OK, seems like you've brought up this watch on another forum. Are you affiliated with the creators of the watch in any way?

I also read the nebula guys have already had several accounts banned for spamming/shilling, on that forum.

So, who the hell are you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts