Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,

I recently acquired this omega seamaster but could not find much details about it. I request your inputs on this watch. I have not been able to open the watch, therefore am unable to share the movement pictures and reference codes. The crown, bracelet and acrylic glass has omega logo on it. Also, it has some minute engraving under the lugs but again I was not able to remove the bracelet so cannot not share details. It has a hacking movement and has Swiss made mentioned under the 6 o clock position. I could only find one similar example (steel one) on the www, here is the link https://carousell.com/p/9685962/.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I read the Deville and SeaMaster, back in the 60's were essentially the same watch, but the SM had better water resistance

I think you got it on your search. Open the bak, the movement ID should be stamped on it. I bet its either a Cal 1200 just from the finish on was. If you get a 520, thats a better one

There is a great bunch of sellers, a super resource in S. Korea and general areas as was your link , I found them a few years ago on the *bay site
Highly popular guy. His stuff was minty
Just checked the bay, one kinds close but you link seems spot on

You might look at completed listings too. just mail a question to a big seller. Who knows, Ive had great luck wit them. It appeared they shipped a lot to Asia. Many had cheaper mvmt

"Happy Happy" is what I remember. Bought a few too

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Open the caseback, there will be a reference # on the inside. That's what it is.
Check it out on omega's site. they changed there site and it makes it more difficult, but you will be able to track it down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.