Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a guy wearing a great looking watch while on vacation in Mexico. It had a black band, black body and face, but the numbers and hands were fluorescent green. It might have been a dive watch. I approached the guy to complement him on the watch and see what the brand was, but he spoke Spanish and I only Speak English. I got a quick close up glance at the watch, but the hands were partially covering up the brand. I'm sure it started with an M, but I'm not sure of the rest. I think he said it was from Spain, but not sure.

Been combing the Internet, but can't come up with anything. Please help!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you had taken a picture that would have been really helpful. But still we will try our best to help you. Here are some of the watch companies that start from "M". I know it not much but it's a start.
Mathey-Tissot
Maurice Lacroix
mb-microtec
Mido
Minerva
Molnija
Mondaine
Montblanc
Mossimo
Movado

Reactions: chrono crazy

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Obris Morgan
Makara (no, these I think are still in pre-order)

Got me on this on

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Honestly...it could have been anything.

Ill through another M brand out there though, one that makes alot of all black watches.

MTM Special Ops.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the help, and I'm sorry I didn't have a phone with me at the time to take a picture of the watch. As I continue to search the web I found a watch that looks similar to what the guy was wearing. Invicta 1102 Pro Diver Black Dial Green numbers watch.

Hope this hint helps.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well here's the Invicta 1102:

Now, since you said that the hands were mostly covering the name, I decided to start the search starting with the shortest "M" watch names I could. A long name like Movado or Minerva would have been very hard for the watch hands to completely cover. I did come across what I believe is the watch you were looking at. I would say that you were looking at a Mido All Dial Diver:

It has those similar white and green pips on it and big green numbers. Hopefully, this is the watch you were looking for. Cheers! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts