Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I am a newbie here. I am about to buy a Movado watch. Browsing around online and see too many different price. The one i want at macy's is $1,195.00 + tax and at Jomashop is $649.00 no tax. Anybody has experiment buying from Jomashop website? Can I trust that website? Thank you for your advise. Here is two links direct to the watch.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/movado-mens-swiss-series-800-stainless-steel-bracelet-watch-42mm-2600110?ID=415312&CategoryID=57386&LinkType=#fn=BRAND=Movado&PAGEINDEX=1&sp=1&spc=129&ruleId=&slotId=98

http://www.jomashop.com/movado-watch-2600110.html

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I've bought a few from Joma, no problems at all. Macy's is high priced, pretty much costs what the MSRP would be.
Joma is a gray market retailer, it's not a AD, so you won't get a warranty from Movado and I don't think you will at Macy's either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've bought a few from Joma, no problems at all. Macy's is high priced, pretty much costs what the MSRP would be.
Joma is a gray market retailer, it's not a AD, so you won't get a warranty from Movado and I don't think you will at Macy's either.
thanks. Yeah macy said Two-year limited warranty and it's probably from them

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have not purchased from jomashop. But would. I have not purchased from Macy's. But wouldn't.

watchesonnet dot com i think has it for 796 and they are claiming a two year warranty.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Jomashop is a trustworthy source, I have bought from them a number of times as have many on this forum. I would have no reservations dealing with them.

You may also want to check out if there is a Movado Outlet store near you.
They not only offer hugely discounted prices (though probably still not as good as Jomashop), but the sales people work on commission and can often discount it even further if you are nice and ask.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Jomashop is a good seller. Bought from them many times.
Welcome to WF Benji

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys for the advise. Do you guys think movado outlet store will has this model cheaper?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I didn't but my Movado 800 at Macy's but I found out that Macy's watches are very well over priced. You may have founded a good deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts