Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do tell !...Ima neat freek & it sometimes borders on the obsessive...I can't bear the chaos of clutter & mess, if I have to be around it, it reflects itself in my state of mind, I literally cannot think a clear thought.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Both, At sales I want everything just perfect. All watches and ring trays in perfect alignment with cases lined up. I get home and my hat, jacket go in a special place .... After that every thing goes where it lands. My wife can not understand the split in my neatness.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

NEAT FREAK.

I still get made fun of when I complain about the pup walking across the lines on the floor created by the vacuum cleaner! I do like order!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I have been accused many times of being OCD...like that's a bad thing.
When the dishes are washed, put them away. While you're cooking, clean as you go, that way, any residual mess is minimized. I could go on and on...

·
Registered
238 Posts
imported post

Big time OCD about pretty much everything, home, garage,yard, landscaping, vehicles, watches, etc.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

There is a fine line between clean freak, and OCD. I tend to be on the freak side of things. I dont get all worked up over a mess, as long as it isnt left that way for too long. I have a house keeper that comes three times a week and the whole carpet thing Scott talks about I truly understand.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I have been accused many times of being OCD...like that's a bad thing.
When the dishes are washed, put them away. While you're cooking, clean as you go, that way, any residual mess is minimized. I could go on and on...
I feel the same way, my wife always gets bugged when i go around cleaning up after here and the kids..

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

Yes.....both......neat freak due to OCD.........then semi-slob at times.......hate to clean apartment and wash clothes, but must........everything needs to be organized and in it's place; it's just dusty! lol ;)

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Have to agree with Duchess here, I'm very neat and clean. That's what my wife said attracted her to me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
imported post

TheWatchGeek wrote:
Both, At sales I want everything just perfect. All watches and ring trays in perfect alignment with cases lined up. I get home and my hat, jacket go in a special place .... After that every thing goes where it lands. My wife can not understand the split in my neatness.
lol........me too....I'm very clean but messy.

Certain rooms are orderly and my bedroom is clutter city.

All in all, I am pretty relaxed about my environment.

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

Very much a neat freak. A messy house drives me nuts, I actually can't understand people that can live in a messy home.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

big neat freak..........working in kitchens most of my life, im big on organization and being clean and everything in the proper place.......

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I used to be a neat freak but that has changed over the years of running my own business from home.

I now have stock stacked everywhere.

Shipping supplies are around constantly.

My once neat and clean home has become a somewhat organized warehouse.

Three area remain uncluttered, my bedroom, my bathroom, and my kitchen. The three most important rooms in the house.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts