Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

Y'all know, that I'm in the same boat as most...

Spent a little too much on gifts, for family friends (and myself) for the holidays...So much so, that I have voluntarily placed myself within the dreaded NBZ Realm, a few weeks back...This current place of my new residency will probably, be for a good long while...

So anyway... I was thinking that I could do a little NBZ Project!

Yep!

Though I usually do not have any... In my spare time, I'm going tobe concentrating on a few strap mods, on a few of my current pieces within my collection. Just to give you a sneak peek at the the ones that I have chosen...

:pic

Sorry about that... I have encountered a few technical difficulties with PhotoBucket, however once corrected... The pictures will be placed within the designated area.

As they get completed, I will place a few pics of each of the final mods..

For your viewing pleasure.

Wish Me Luck! :b

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

Chux95 wrote:
Happy Weekend, Everyone!

Y'all know, that I'm in the same boat as most...

Spent a little too much on gifts, for family friends (and myself) for the holidays...So much so, that I have voluntarily placed myself within the dreaded NBZ Realm, a few weeks back...This current place of my new residency will probably, be for a good long while...

So anyway... I was thinking that I could do a little NBZ Project!

Yep!

Though I usually do not have any... In my spare time, I'm going tobe concentrating on a few strap mods, on a few of my current pieces within my collection. Just to give you a sneak peek at the the ones that I have chosen...

:pic

Sorry about that... I have encountered a few technical difficulties with PhotoBucket, however once corrected... The pictures will be placed within the designated area.

As they get completed, I will place a few pics of each of the final mods..

For your viewing pleasure.

Wish Me Luck! :b
Okay!

Here's a coupleofpieces in my collection, that will be a part of the NBZ Mod Project:

A few more to go... Will update soon!:b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Chux - I can't wait to see the pics. You know you can use the Gallery feature on this site easily to add pics!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

45MM PRO DIVER AUTOMATIC- BLACK DIAL W/ORANGE

LOTS OF PICS! LOTS OF PICS! :c

IS NOWCOMPLETED!

I went a little outside the box and incorporated a different color strap.I saw a similar strap, affixed to a Paneria with a similar dial configuration. To be honest, at first my wife and kids thought I was crazy, for selecting this particular strap... however after I completed the mod...

They really liked it!

LET ME KNOW, WHAT YOU THINK!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED , MY PICS! :b

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Hey Chuck! Great way to fend off temptation Bro! Me?? I'd do my mods and still wind up succumbing to "The Purchase"!!! Just no freegin will power... YET!!
To be perfectly honest, Arnie...

IT'S DRIVING ME...

CUR-HAZY!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Budabear wrote:
Very cool MOD's. The watch looks great with the new strap. I like doing this kind of stuff. :)
AWESOME, THANKS!

I just wanted to see, if I could do something different and still have it look halfway presentable.

I'm pretty happy, how it turned out!

·
Registered
640 Posts
imported post

Really nice. I like doing that too. Sometimes I get caught up in getting a new watch, and forget to really notice the nice ones I already have. Doing something like this helps me do that. Thanks.:l

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Chux95 wrote:
Budabear wrote:
Very cool MOD's. The watch looks great with the new strap. I like doing this kind of stuff. :)
AWESOME, THANKS!

I just wanted to see, if I could do something different and still have it look halfway presentable.

I'm pretty happy, how it turned out!
Are you taking orders yet? I could use one at 21mm, long, in black with white stitching, for my new Ball.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Though this particular mod has been completed, for a few weeks...

This is the first time I've had the opportunity to post it.

I hope you all enjoy the modification, that I did on this All Lume Pro Diver Auto. Personally, I like the look on the strap much better than the bracelet.

Here's what it looked like prior to the PstrapUSA/Panatime Strap Modification:

Andhere's what it looks like today :b

And what would this post be, without a couple of lume shots.. :l

Hope you all enjoyed the pics, ofmy new strap mod!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.