Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Actually, I just couldn't pass up a deal this good. Saw the post by Spaceview(Thanks for the heads up good Sir) on Sunday about the WOW deal of the day. Triple black Corduba shipped for $99. Well, after much debate and more than a little pleading(to no avail), it slipped past me. To further torture myself, I checked it again this morning and there it was....still for $99 shipped. The trigger got pulled:)

I had ordered a Corduba Ibiza last year, the blue/black, and sent it back the very next day. The blue didn't look good in person, but I think the triple black will be hard to beat.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Congrats!! Brian. That is a killer looking timepiece. I've heard that they are very comfortable. Post some pics when it arrives. You got a great deal on it for sure. I remember when these were $250.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Good deal...enjoy the big, bad, black, watch......

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is a great price for that watch. Congrats on the new watch!

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

I have this in yellow. It never fails to attract attention due to its size. Was the 2nd Invicta purchase for me. Very heavy but comfortable. You'll love it. (see avitar)

·
Registered
743 Posts
imported post

Sometimes, when you hesitate and, then, just assume that ...
... the 'love of your life' has moved on, ...
... it makes the re-union all the more sweet! ...

But I digress! ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.