Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

First off I have been playing on that page for the last 10 minutes and it is soooo cool. You build your own watch and then it renders it and you can look at 3D views.

I love that page. It is fun to see all the different potential views.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

very cool website and fun feature to play with.
very expensive watches that in the end i do find somewhat plain and boring of a look. sure you can change colors to whatever you want, but overall i was not that impressed with the look of the watch in general.
very cool and fun website though.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

liquid wrote:
very cool website and fun feature to play with.
very expensive watches that in the end i do find somewhat plain and boring of a look. sure you can change colors to whatever you want, but overall i was not that impressed with the look of the watch in general.
very cool and fun website though.
you would have to really see this watch in person........its an amazing design and and amazing watch

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

does anyone have one of these and can post a wrist pic?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

More on this brand -

Main site - http://www.nauticfish.com/index1.html

Nauticfish Watches was established in 1998 with the purpose of developing and producing special waterproof watches. The goal of the technicians was to develop waterproof watches which are suitable for professional applications as well as for leisure activities. In cooperation with professional institutions, expert dive teams and law enforcement officials unique time pieces were created. For the complex tasks of the manufacturing only master watchmakers are employed. NauticFish specializes in waterproof tests and basis examinations. They are in the unique position to accomplish these high pressure examinations and load tests in their technical facility, which allows testing up to 10,000 meters, enabling Nauticfish to test the maximum permissible load borders of their watches.

Watches - http://www.nauticfish.com/kollektion.html

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Cool watches...like it on the bracelet better...Like how you can customize...really cool...me likes..

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

The stainless and black is one sic looking piece.Would look better with a bracelet but what watch doesnt.
ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts