1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
476 Posts
I told my wife today was National Donut Day and she giggled. My wife is 5'2" and 110 pounds and thinks she can't eat donuts because of the calories. I wonder if she will make it through the day knowing this.... I bet she can do it. Only men are weak...

Chuck

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Awesome.
The best donut shop in my city (literally, they won a citywide contest) is right on the corner of my street. I may have to stop today.

But really, everyday is donut day. :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone else find it strange that there's no Dunkin Donuts in Northern California? I was enjoying some Dunkin in the Far East some 20+ years ago as a child and somehow even after all that time, there's still not one to be found in NorCal.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anyone else find it strange that there's no Dunkin Donuts in Northern California? I was enjoying some Dunkin in the Far East some 20+ years ago as a child and somehow even after all that time, there's still not one to be found in NorCal.
I think they were slow to expand to the west coast. It has only been a few years since they have entered Arizona. I'm a DD guy over Starbucks. There are plenty of Starbucks out west. I see some DD now in the Scottsdale area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts