Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Freek
1,564 Posts
I don't know what "most wearable" even means. SO I don't know how to answer the question. Is most wearable equal to most popular? Should the watch be manufactured in that country? I'm thinking the answer to the second question is no, since the watches you listed aren't made in India, except for Titan (which explains why I had to Google that brand).

The watch I tend to see on the most wrists in the USA is the Apple Watch.

·
Super Moderator
20,208 Posts
It does seem like we do see a lot of Apple Watches as Gary said here
above raulcenet. 🙂 They are seemingly on the wrists of people who
are both watch fans, and those who just want to be connected all of
the time. And then after Apple Watches, or smartwatches in general,
I see a lot of Casio’s. Along with some Seikos, Citizens, the occasional
Rolex, or at least facsimile ..As well as a lot of watches I often can’t
even identify if I am being honest. 😊😄

In any case, it’s at least fun to look for, and notice. ..Thank you very
much for coming up with the topic !!!

·
Senior Freek
1,564 Posts
I see a lot of Invictas in South Florida too.

Reactions: Lawyer Aidroos

·
Watch Freek
Raymond Weil(s), Seiko(s) and micro brands.
565 Posts
There is hardly any trend in India anymore. However, I would say I've seen a fairly large audience with Apple Watches, from junior lawyers to the top most judges.

If we're looking at the watch enthusiastic populace, then anything floats.

In the luxury segment, I've commonly seen people around me usually go with a de Ville or an OP to make a statement.

With the flight travel time of 6 to 8 hours to UAE, now consumers have access to any watch they desire, provided they want to pay taxes once they land back on Indian soil up to 28%, plus luxury custom fees (which has no limit).

·
Watch Freek
241 Posts
If we are talking about a watch manufacturers it would be hard to find any watch company in the US that makes everything in-house. Even companies like RGM use ebauches from 3rd party vendors but they do most of everything else in-house. This being said I would say my favorite wearable from the US would be RGM and than Towson. Below is two examples of RGM watches and one Towson, two watch brands that make extremely nice watches
Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Font

1 - 10 of 10 Posts