Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Yeah me too, rarely get sick and never get vaccinated. Did it for my daughter (the young ones are the most susceptible) she got hers a month ago with no effects. Yuk...I friggin hate this!!!

CJ

I have never gotten one sorry I cant help. It has been well over 5 yrs sense I have been sick of any Kind, so I dont ever get the flu shots!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Nope not me CJ..You will have signs of the flu that is the side effect of the shot...I always get the regular flu shot since I have a son thats 3 years old. For me the shot is just too new and did not want to take the chance with it...Figured I would let others take it first...lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Well in that case JP, I am happy to take one for the team (you and your son) I will let ya know how it goes......arghhhh, damn headache!!:(

CJ

Jackprime1 wrote:
Nope not me CJ..You will have signs of the flu that is the side effect of the shot...I always get the regular flu shot since I have a son thats 3 years old. For me the shot is just too new and did not want to take the chance with it...Figured I would let others take it first...lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Yeah Rip, ya think I'm goofy now?!?!? I will be apologizing all day tomorrow for the things I say (not to mention buy) tonight!!!LOL
Hell, the brown truck will be stopping everyday next week!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Try A couple of Shots CJ, and a couple of Excedrin and type away brother!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Man...I'm so done! Pounding, pounding, pounding....Ibuprofen here I come!!! You guys have fun, stay out of trouble.....not driving anywhere tonight to post bail for you!:madd:madd:%
Have a good night fellas!

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Do as Rip use too do, before a company Christmas party I would apologize for my upcoming actions that had not taken place yet!:%

One time I woke up with the Company Accountant, needless to say I didnt have a job a week later!!!:%

The sad thing is I dont even remember if she was any good or not. She did look good Naked in the morning, but I had such a headache I didnt even pay that close attention!

Seattle wrote:
Yeah Rip, ya think I'm goofy now?!?!? I will be apologizing all day tomorrow for the things I say (not to mention buy) tonight!!!LOL
Hell, the brown truck will be stopping everyday next week!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Try A couple of Shots CJ, and a couple of Excedrin and type away brother!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Man...I'm so done! Pounding, pounding, pounding....Ibuprofen here I come!!! You guys have fun, stay out of trouble.....not driving anywhere tonight to post bail for you!:madd:madd:%
Have a good night fellas!

CJ
Feel better brutha....thanx for taking one for the team...Let us know how it turns out...like if you grow another arm or something...lol...JJ..feel better bro..

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

Got the shot a few weeks ago. No (oink) side effects (oink) yet! (Although I have had an incredible urge to bring a bunch of mud into my bathroom, roll around and have lunch!)

Did you get the shot or the nasal spray. I've heard of more side effects from the spray.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I got both the seasonal and the H1N1 shots this year without any side effects or problems.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Since I have a compromised immune system I'm supposed to take both flu shots. I took the seasonal one but with all the recalls of the H1N1 shot, I think I'll be passing on that one!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Both Linda & I got the shot CJ. No side affects whatsoever. None, nada, nothing, 0, none, nada, nothing, 0, none, nada, noth.................................... I do have a noticeable tendency to repeat myself now though, repeat myself though, repeat myself though............................

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Got the actual shot.....
.........had a rough night. Runny nose than stuffy nose. Headache finally went away, woke up at 3:00AM...was having some very weird dreams. Went back to bed at 4:30 and now feel really good other than being tired and a little body ache.

CJ

vbobdriveguy wrote:
Got the shot a few weeks ago. No (oink) side effects (oink) yet! (Although I have had an incredible urge to bring a bunch of mud into my bathroom, roll around and have lunch!)

Did you get the shot or the nasal spray. I've heard of more side effects from the spray.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm glad to hear that your feeling better this morning CJ. I have avoided this shot, but I probably should get it. I too have heard mixed reviews about the shot. I did get the seasonal one back in October and it made me sick. That was a first.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.