Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I had PM'ed the owner of this watch when he got it and he gave me 1st crack at it now that he wanted to sell.

No box, but I don't care. It isn't exactly an investment... but it IS the exact color combo I wanted, Gunmetal with red dial.

Renato Stallion (his photos, not mine). ships tomorrow.

I'll post new pics when it arrives. I don't know why Daniel doesn't make these any more, but I got a really nice deal...

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

cant wait to see the pics when you get it!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Holy crap David, nice grab! I've been looking for that one and the ever-elusive blue for months now. I can't seem to come up with one!
Congrats bud. If you hate it, let me know.:)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

David, great p/u....my Stallion is by far one fo my favorite watches. If you have not tried one on then you are in for a bigger surprise. Even though it's a big watch and bracelet it literally melts around your wrist. I would love to have another; possibly an SS like yours with the auto ETA........as you found, they are not the easiest series to find at a reasonable price.
:c:c:c
CJ

·
Super Freak
4,827 Posts
imported post

I'm actually expecting my first Gunmetal Stallion any day now but mine will have a Silver dial and Silver Pushers. I can't wait! The only Gunmetal Renato was a WB which is now gone. A Red dial, that is definitely a killer combo. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.