Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my second Seiko this morning, another happy Creation Watches customer!

After how pleased I was with the quality of my SKX007 I decided to go for the Seiko 5 SNZF15J. I'd never consider the Pepsi colours until coming on here and realising what a classic look that is, since then it's really grown on me. So here it is....

This is the first watch I've had with a window in the back so being able to see it all moving inside is awesome.

These two Seiko watches are fast becoming my favourites, goes to show price really isn't relevant!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have got my eye on one last Seiko, it seems I find collections of three somewhat satisfying.

So I bought three TAGs in the last 6 months and feel quite pleased with them. One used that I don't feel too previous of, an F1 and the Aquaracer is the top end of what I would be prepared to pay for a TAG so the next higher end watch I'd go for would be an Omega.

But in the mean time I'm loving the Seikos, well built, great looking and I would say pretty cheap. Maybe this to finish the trio....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts