Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I picked up my first Stuhrling last month and after moving around some others in my collection, I was able to pick up the Saturnalia DT. I loved the classic look of the dial, plus when you combine it with an automatic dual time, retrograde date, and a power reserve indicator, I was hooked.

It arrived today, and the only disappointment I have is the strap is not tapered where it attaches to the deployant clasp. I was going to replace the strap with an Alligator strap I have, but can't because my Alligator tapers down from the 24MM. The leather strap that came with the watch is fine, just a little stiff, which will go away, so it is still a KEEPER!

Larry wasn't kidding when he said how well made this one was. If you are on the fence on this one, believe me, you will NOT be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice, enjoy that SO.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I'm not really a dual time kind of person.

That being said, I think this piece, especially the dial work, looks like a million bucks.

A good get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.