Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well, got this on Friday, but I've been busy with life so I just got around to taking pics of this baby. All I can say is that I'm very happy with my first SAN III, the color, fit of the bracelet and straps, the way it feels on the wrist, all great. The silicone strap is so comfy its unreal, and the bracelet is nice and light with the aluminum inserts. Enough of my blabbing, onto the pics, thats why you're here anyway, right???

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

great pics and I am sure you are happy. It is a nice set.

I hope they eventually put these out with all black (triple black), black and silver, and gunmetal and black kit options.

Very nice!

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

WOW that is orange. Congrats on your purchase.

I do agree with others that I hope they offer the more standard color choices with the same kit system in the future.

Nice pictures also.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'm loving this watch. The leather is very nice, have the same strap on my Lupah Revolution and its very comfortable. Don't know if I will wear it much. I'm really liking the silicone strap, so slick and comfy. Have the black poly. rubber on now. Hmmm, what strap to wear tomorrow, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.