Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

this was given to me by my good friend and our forum owner James(tvdinner) as a thank you for helping him with getting this forum going. (im not sure what i really did to deserve it), but it is awesome , and James is one cool cat in my book.

GMT RUSSIAN DIVER WITH BLACK PERFORATED DIAL AND DISTRESSED LEATHER BLACK STRAP. THIS THING IS SO COMFORTABLE........IT PRACTICALLY CLINGS TO THE WRIST....

HERE ARE SOME PICS.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Very nice. I have the same exact on rubber all black. Is one of my favs but not most comfortable. I have heard many times the leather straps feel better. Nice gift for helping for sure.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Very nice. I have the same exact on rubber all black. Is one of my favs but not most comfortable. I have heard many times the leather straps feel better. Nice gift for helping for sure.
when were at the ggt ill let you try it on............extremely comfortable......you could wear this all day , everyday, no problem....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I own that very RD they are probably my favorite all around Invicta collection. I own 13 RD, and I can speek highly enough about them. Now if I had the Titan to go along with my collection I might be done!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

all the rd are great I only have one but love it. yours is very nice from a new geek

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Very Nice Don!! James is a great guy!! enjoy that RD and wear it often!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Looks great on you! Enjoy it my friend!

·
Registered
415 Posts
imported post

congrads! i really like the RD. they are definately my favorite invicta. enjoy it and wear it well.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Great gift bro and good karma coming your way James!:) I had the first two RD automatics and they are big sweet pieces!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

That was definitely an awesome gesture TVD And it couldn't have happened to a better dude. Congrats TC.

Okay...mushy time is over...where are my fries?!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Don, that's a great time piece you got from James. Wear it well Bro! You're right about him too. He is a nice guy. As most of you know, we are in the same neck of the woods so we got together and had lunch this past week. It was a blast. Hope to do it again real soon. (If I'm nice to him again maybe he'll give me a watch too. Poor guy. He seemed so lonely......... heheheheheheh!!!!!............. JUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTT .. KIIIIIDDDDIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
That was definitely an awesome gesture TVD And it couldn't have happened to a better dude. Congrats TC.

Okay...mushy time is over...where are my fries?!
What the hell is all that mushy stuff about? Damn!!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Hey we cant be cracking jokes and busting balls all the time.................aint that right Tuna........ya dingleberry.............

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I hear ya Rip! Getting soft in my mid age!
how did i let this slip by!!! getting soft huh? seems you and Ron have the same problem.........there are pills for that sort of thing.........

1 - 20 of 29 Posts