Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The doorbell rang this morning and it was the brown UPS truck. Theresa signed for it. We were impressed! It was larger than I thought it would be and it looks great. It is gorgeous, well made and of high quality! My number is 188 out of 400. Here are a couple of quick pictures I took. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Incredibly classy looking watch Bob. You must be really happy. Do you have a wrist pic so we can see it on you!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Incredibly classy looking watch Bob. You must be really happy. Do you have a wrist pic so we can see it on you!
Thanks James, I like it! I will get Theresa to take a photo of the Rotary on my wrist. I will try and get the photo up soon. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Very classy timepiece, Bob!

Congrats on finally getting it!

Thanks for sharing your pics and ENJOY!

This watch is the perfect "homage" to it's Tiffany counterpart.

How do you like the manual movement?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Bob, that is just a beautiful watch, reall classy looking! I love the gold case with the oxblood strap! It's a real nice looking combo. CONGRATS and wear it in good health!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Very classy timepiece, Bob!

Congrats on finally getting it!

Thanks for sharing your pics and ENJOY!

This watch is the perfect "homage" to it's Tiffany counterpart.

How do you like the manual movement?
I like manual wind up watches. This watch seems to take much fewer tirns to fully wind than my watches with a Unitas movement. It surprised me the first time I wound it. It seems to be an acurrate movement too Thank you CurrentTime. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Bob, that is just a beautiful watch, reall classy looking! I love the gold case with the oxblood strap! It's a real nice looking combo. CONGRATS and wear it in good health!
Thank you sheraortho. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Here is a wrist shot. I was pleased with the way it looked on the wrist. The 38mm X 38mm seems to be a good size for me, as the picture shows. Again thank you all for the nice comments. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Bob;

Sharp Dressed Man

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/0_EFdod4YDo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
I like manual wind up watches. This watch seems to take much fewer tirns to fully wind than my watches with a Unitas movement. It surprised me the first time I wound it. It seems to be an acurrate movement too Thank you CurrentTime. ....Bob
Winding my UNITAS is about the ONLY exercise I get...:%

That Rotary is a beauty, Bob. I came very, very close to buying it on more than one occasion. Everybody seems to rave about them.

Wear it in the best of health, my friend!

David

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.