Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As Rick (Currentime) has already stated we just concluded a trade. This is the Rose-tone SL that I walked away with. This was a third transaction for us and as always it was quick, smooth, and enjoyable.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Friggin love it BB. I saw Rick's pic of that very watch and it caused me to order one. Should be here any day. Lucky guy BB, enjoy it!

CJ

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Which did you purchase? This an awesome watch and is actually my third. I got a Gold-tone right before picking up Rick's and now the Gold one has to go. Lol

Seattle wrote:
Friggin love it BB. I saw Rick's pic of that very watch and it caused me to order one. Should be here any day. Lucky guy BB, enjoy it!

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

The new version; SS/blue face because they were out of the Gold tone.....go figure!!!! Are ya selling or trading BB?

CJ

Budabear wrote:
Which did you purchase? This an awesome watch and is actually my third. I got a Gold-tone right before picking up Rick's and now the Gold one has to go. Lol

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats, that is a gorgeous timepiece! I like it. Wear it in good health. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Congrats Budabear, that watch does not piss me off either! LOL

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Seattle wrote:
The new version; SS/blue face because they were out of the Gold tone.....go figure!!!! Are ya selling or trading BB?

CJ

Budabear wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ
Although I just got it and I hate to get rid of it I will be trading it. I don't need three of the same watch.

Original Purchase:

Bad picture but great Orient

Second Purchase:

Lastly the Rose-tone:

White MOP is impossible to capture indoors but quite beautiful!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts