Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past three weeks I've picked up a few goodies. Steinhart Aviation, Orient Mako, Orient Mako II. The orange Mako was supposed to be a mako II, they sent the wrong size so I decided to give it to my son for graduation, they gave my $20 off for the mistake. I put a leather strap on the Mako II, I believe it looks better with the blue face. Thanks for looking.

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts
Looks like you've been having some fun lately phottomatt !!! :smileyface_hand_cla:) These three are real eye-catchers ! Alaways liked that Steinhart with it's incredible case, as well as dial set-up. Reminds you of a Bell & Ross, but does it's own cool thing as well. Those Orients are excellent as well ! ..Black always looks great, and that orange is phenomenal ! Hope you really enjoy all of these ! Triple congrats !!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
All are very nice, congrats. Love that orange dial.

Reactions: phottomatt

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the orange as well, when the credit card cools off maybe I'll get one for myself. BTW the Mako II/XL surprisingly is nicer then the regular Mako. Bezel is smoother and tighter and the crown is sturdier. Or maybe Orient's quality control is all over the place.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very Nice additions. All solid. Enjoy!!

Reactions: phottomatt

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The first time I saw that Steinhart I was like ewe, but I kept coming back to and fell in love with it. Looks even better in person, as all watches do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts