Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I think I just wept ... a little. That is one of the best group of pictures I have seen in a while. The TT1 Date on Bracelet 44mm is a personal grail for me.

We live pretty close and I hope to see those incredible watches someday soon.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

all those oris watches are amazing. i love the brand and look at them all the time...............theres just too many watches out there to love, and not enough money........dam it......

great collection.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Beautiful collection Currentime...I love Oris and own the TT1 Diver black dial myself. My next pickup will be the Oris PD and cannot wait...Thanks for sharing those awesome pics of those awesome watches.

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

Ya know James, if I would''ve know this was a grail of yours I should've hit you up about a month ago. I just traded mine, but mine was the new version in 300m with the new wave dial. Sweet watch, just didn't sing to me and I got bored of it...my bad...TVDinner wrote:
I think I just wept ... a little. That is one of the best group of pictures I have seen in a while. The TT1 Date on Bracelet 44mm is a personal grail for me.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Iceman1974 wrote:
Ya know James, if I would''ve know this was a grail of yours I should've hit you up about a month ago. I just traded mine, but mine was the new version in 300m with the new wave dial. Sweet watch, just didn't sing to me and I got bored of it...my bad...TVDinner wrote:

all good - there will be other chances someday for me, lol

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Whew...at least I was prepared and brought a towel in the computer room with me before I viewed these pics....I am pretty sure I got a little wet!!!! There was some squirtin' goin on here in Humble TX....

OMG...what a beatiful collection of Oris watches dude!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.