Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

. . . just thought that I would share them . . .

TT3 Titanium 42.5mm

Classic Date 42mm

TT1 Date on Bracelet 44mm

TT1 Date on Rubber 44mm

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I think I just wept ... a little. That is one of the best group of pictures I have seen in a while. The TT1 Date on Bracelet 44mm is a personal grail for me.

We live pretty close and I hope to see those incredible watches someday soon.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

That is a great collection there, Current time. Hope you have the time to wear them all. Thanks for the pics. They are great to look at. Thanks for shaing and wear them in great health.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Rick, those are some sweet looking watches. I want to get a YY1 for my collection some time. CONGRATS on some sweet pieces for the collection!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

all those oris watches are amazing. i love the brand and look at them all the time...............theres just too many watches out there to love, and not enough money........dam it......

great collection.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Beautiful collection Currentime...I love Oris and own the TT1 Diver black dial myself. My next pickup will be the Oris PD and cannot wait...Thanks for sharing those awesome pics of those awesome watches.

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

Those are gorgeous watches Rick! Looks like it's been a good 'watch' year! Congratz buddy!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Very nice. Oris is on my list. I have a few NFW and Hamilton watches to get out of the way first then I will start saving for an Oris.

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

Ya know James, if I would''ve know this was a grail of yours I should've hit you up about a month ago. I just traded mine, but mine was the new version in 300m with the new wave dial. Sweet watch, just didn't sing to me and I got bored of it...my bad...TVDinner wrote:
I think I just wept ... a little. That is one of the best group of pictures I have seen in a while. The TT1 Date on Bracelet 44mm is a personal grail for me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Iceman1974 wrote:
Ya know James, if I would''ve know this was a grail of yours I should've hit you up about a month ago. I just traded mine, but mine was the new version in 300m with the new wave dial. Sweet watch, just didn't sing to me and I got bored of it...my bad...TVDinner wrote:

all good - there will be other chances someday for me, lol

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Wow!! I actually have a variation of the "Big Crown" one. My only Oris. Love it. Yours are all................... "Bad To The Bone"!!! Wear'em well Bro!! Shew!! What a hual!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

They have a new 50mm Diver out that I have my eye on, they do make some nice stuff!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

That would be the one, I think I might have too grab that watch it is pretty damned cool!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Whew...at least I was prepared and brought a towel in the computer room with me before I viewed these pics....I am pretty sure I got a little wet!!!! There was some squirtin' goin on here in Humble TX....

OMG...what a beatiful collection of Oris watches dude!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I hope to someday add an Oris to my collection. Every once in a while I will find a cool one at Costco, but I worry about warranty issues when purchasing a watch there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts