Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I do wish NFW was more widely available and on the shop a lot more. This is my NFW which was given to me by bodypeersur!!! Such a great watch from a great guy.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

great watch. i have said this before and i personally like that george is not on shop that much.......hes very accesible for his products, and when you call to order, you talk to george himself. one of the reaons he is not on shop that much is because he cant produce the quantity to have so many rotations at shop........

george makes a great quality product.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
great watch. i have said this before and i personally like that george is not on shop that much.......hes very accesible for his products, and when you call to order, you talk to george himself. one of the reaons he is not on shop that much is because he cant produce the quantity to have so many rotations at shop........

george makes a great quality product.
Ditto to what Don said. As a proud owner of a Vector I am glad they are not mass produced like say Invicta. Ordering directly from George was very easy. The only thing the shop could offer would be VPs.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

I have 2 Regulators and 2 Auto Pilots. when I figure out how to do pic's Ill post them. I love the fact they are not mass produced like Invicta.Actually Ive never heard anyone complain about ANY NFW :>)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm also glad that George chooses not to sell his products on the shop. IMHO this provides more exlcusivity to a fine timepiece and a great watchmaker.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

George likes to keep a "MYSTIQUE" about his brand! ;)

There's not a bad pick in the whol NFW bunch! Besides, you just NEVER get to deal with a guy like George outside of NFW.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I can't wait to send him my money for the Viperfish. He seems like a great guy to deal with. Sounds a lot like the experience that I had with Daniel Mink. That cat was as humble and down to earth as they come! I like when the owners/ CEO's don't have a "rockstar" persona.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Great watch. Looks awesome. Love the red dial. Wear it in great health and thanks for sharing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts